Monday, November 12, 2007

Children and IV Drips

I was walking towards 石街 and 山塘, which, I was told, was the place to be in Suzhou 蘇州, other than 觀前街. Suddenly I found myself in front of a building with brightly-lit rooms, and many people with children going in and out. It looked like some kind of children’s hospital or clinic. I wasn’t in a hurry, so I decided to take a look inside.

I was prepared to see parents with sick children. But I was not prepared to see so many children with an intravenous drip in their little arms, with their parents holding up the bag of liquid. These pictures are really fuzzy, because I did not dare to use flash (I don’t like to use flash anyway). I was also worried I might upset some of the parents, and worse, the security.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nevertheless, cholesterol levels among children folic acerbic and vitamins B6 and B12 did not trim the danger of
major cardiovascular events in patients with vascular disease.


Have a look at my web blog; cholesterol of natural high remedy