Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine’s Day

This is one of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen, and I would like to present this photo to my wife for Valentine’s Day.

Please don’t tell me I am being cheap. I could send her a bouquet of real roses costing four thousand dollars. But I don’t think she would appreciate it. The flowers wilt in a couple of days, but the photo lasts forever. And if you buy the same bouquet a week later, earlier, it will only cost a tenth of what it costs on Valentine’s Day. Even if you don’t care about the money, why should you allow someone to rob you this way?

If you plan to send your girl friend a bouquet for Valentine’s Day, I seriously suggest you donate the money to a charity, or some worthy cause, such as the Showers of Blessings Ministries - Hong Kong (恩雨之聲). Then present the receipt to your girlfriend. What if she prefers the bouquet to the donation? Dump her. She is not worth it.

Just to be fair: Girls, if your boy friend gives you a bouquet, ask him to make the donation instead. If he refuses, dump him. He is not worth it.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, and though I don't often agree with you, you get this one right on! Congratulations!

StephenC said...

This is a precious compliment (even though it is barbed like a rose). Actually I consider it even more precious because it is barbed. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar
with afterward you can write otherwise it is complex to write.


Stop by my weblog - how to get your ex girlfriend to want you back