Friday, August 31, 2012

Nobel Stairs in Sweden









The Nobel Prize is, of course, the most prestigious award in a number of major fields such as physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and economics.  The prizes are awarded at the Stockholm Concert Hall, followed by the banquet at the Stockholm City Hall (photograph).  I was told that the winner walked down these stairs to greet the guests. 

We did walk up the stairs, however. 

Few people can actually win the Nobel Prize.  But striving to confer “the greatest benefit on mankind” is a noble course to which all of us can aspire.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you
amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal.

I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright
clear idea

Here is my blog ... how much should i weigh for my height